As the media across the globe spreading the news – Dubai got nominated to Host Expo 2020, Tech Geeks are busy planning a holiday in Dubai prior to the event, to check out what’s going to be new when they re-visit Dubai in 2020. The travel & tourism sector is also setting ready to give the travelers to Dubai with an amazing experience. Also pre-book your Hotels in Dubai.
Things to do in Dubai
For those who don’t know what Dubai Expo 2020 is, it’s an international world expo conducted once in 5 Years, which attracts millions of visitors from across the world. The theme for Dubai Expo 2020 would be “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future”. This 2020 Dubai Expo would be 6 month long exhibition comprising of trade, transportation, Energy, technology, innovation and products worldwide. As Dubai is expecting over 25 million people for the Expo 2020, its also gears up with the economy’s infrastructure development, and building 438 hectare exhibition center in Dubai for this special event.
Places to Visit in Dubai
Are you one who is looking to Travel to Dubai? If yes, then know the things to do in Dubai, Local attractions & Places to visit while in Dubai. Here are few popular destinations to visit in Dubai during your trip.
1. Burj Khalifa – The world’s tallest building, which is 2651 Feet.
2. Dubai Beaches – A place to have pleasant & relaxing walk enjoying the scenery with the blue waves during the sun rise /set. Visit the Jumeirah Beach, and Palm Islands in Dubai.
3. The Shopping Malls – A must visit would be the Dubai Mall & The Mall of Emirates, apart from these there are many malls like Dubai outlet mall, City Center Mall, Burjuman Shopping Center, etc. Shopping is a great in Dubai, that’s the reason Dubai is known as the “Shopping Paradise”.
4. Gold Souk – Love Jewels, then visit Dubai Gold Souk, to choose the fashionable gold jewels. Going with your wife or girl friend who loves gold, then beware, your wallet might turn empty returning back with lot of designer jewels, sadness in your face, and the smile in face of your better-half. So go with your wallet filled.
5. The Parks – Well maintained greenery, with lot of entertainment for kids & Children. Visit Zabeel Park for spending time with your family, and go to Creek Park – to enjoy the Dolphin Show. Greenery in Dubai not limits to this, there are so many places like Safa Park, Mamzar Park, Al Bharsha Park and many more.
6. Desert Safari – Visit the Desert Safari to have adventurous 4-wheel Drive, bashing the sand dunes, have a ride on a camel, belly dance, Arabian cuisine and many more entertainments.
7. Food, Drink & Night Life – Dubai, known for its entertainment is famous for night clubs, world’s best hotels. One can visit the hotels, economy or luxury – they get it all Multi Cuisine Food, Drinks, and Dance.
So make the most in Dubai in just 12 Days. Go, Set, Ready – Dubai, UAE is awaiting you! Book Cheap Car Rental Dubai with Gulf Car Hire and save on your transportation needs.