Dubai is one of the happening places in all time in the entire middle-east. Now it’s time for planning the EID Holidays. Eid in Dubai is really amazing year on year. During the festive time there would be Lot of fun activities, events, concerts and shopping offers in almost all the malls. When you visit Dubai during the time of Eid, you can see the rich spiritual action irrespective to the race or religion, united the people celebrate festive time. You can visit places like the Dubai creek in the evenings during the ifthar time (Ifthar is the when the Muslims break their fast), where you can find lot of healthy food with different varieties and delicacy.
EID in Dubai
Places to go
- Visit the Dubai Creek , Deira Dubai Gold Souk during the evening times experience the shopping experience
- Visit the top 2 shopping malls in Dubai – The Dubai Mall and the Mall of Emirates
- Go for Dubai Night Desert Safari, there would be some events organized in the evenings, where you can enjoy the feast during the ifthar and night dinner.
- There are plenty of things to do in Dubai – Visit the Burj Khalifa, Go for a walk in Zabeel Park, Dubai Dolphinarium inside Creek Park, Burjuman Centre and the Wafi Mall. Apart from this within the Dubai Mall, you can find an in-house aquarium which would be really amazing.
- If you are taking kids, you can visit SKi Dubai located in the Mall of Emirates, Wild Wadi water Park, Global Village, KidZania theme park a venues based within the Dubai Mall.
- Go for a 3 – 5 hours cruise and enjoy your dinner in the Dubai Cruise with friends and family.
Importantly don’t forget this – You cannot have food in public places before the ifthar timing in Dubai nor any middle-eastern countries. Most of restaurants provide the only takeaway in the afternoons.
Get to know about the shopping deals during the EID. Visit the shopping malls and hypermarkets in Dubai in the evenings to make the most. You can get the best festive discounts on the electronic, apparels and other gift items.
It’s important you book your rental cars in Dubai early during the EID time. As at the last minute the vehicles are of high demand, sometimes you don’t get the rental car your need. However no worries, Dubai public transportation facilities by the Dubai Authorities are really awesome, you can travel anywhere round the clock. Rent a car in Dubai today for Eid at discounted prices.
Booking Hotels in Dubai
Hotels gets expensive when you book them at the last minutes As during the time of EID, most of travelers within the middle-east as well as from the neighborhood countries travel to Dubai to celebrate the Eid. When someone is travelling in the Flight to Dubai or any other gulf country the flight staff would announce the ifthar timings. Travoline offers good deals and offers for hotels bookings in Dubai. Book Today – Cheap Hotels in Dubai.
Still have time, then visit the Jumeirah in Dubai for a nice evening walk.